- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull – $101M
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian – $23M
- Iron Man – $20.1M
- What Happens in Vegas – $9M
- Speed Racer – $4M
- Made of Honor – $3.4M
- Baby Mama – $3.3M
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall – $1.7M
- Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay – $915K
- The Visitor – $781K
As what what probably expected, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was the big winner during the weekend making $101M during the weekend and $126M overall. It’s not the biggest box office ever, but it’s still impressive.
Even though it finished in second place, Prince Caspian experienced quite a drop in its second week, making less than half of its opening totals.
The first big hit of the summer, Iron Man, is still doing good, with its over total now at $252M.
As for the first failure of the summer, Speed Racer’s chances of breaking even have grown slimmer, with its three week total at a measly $36.2M.
And that’s the box office thoughts for this week.