I nearly forgot about this post this week (counting an extra day as a result). It’s a bit more developed now than it was in the last couple weeks.
Anyway’s here is what I watched:
- Moon – Rewatch (DVD) – Still my favourite science fiction film of the last decade.
- Beneath – First Time (Cinema) – A little rough around the edges, but a decent low-budget horror film.
- Cosmopolis – First Time (Cinema) – My favourite film of the year so far.
- A Dangerous Method – Rewatch (Blu-Ray) – Good, but not great
- Windfall – First Time (Cinema) – Will make you rethink wind power.
- The Terminator – First Time (Cinema) – Subject of a future blindspot post.
- A History of Violence – Rewatch (Blu-Ray) – Probably my favourite of David Cronenberg’s mainstream phrase.