- Comments are posted through DISQUS and are subject to their Terms of Service.
fill out the comment form completely. Please don’t use suspicious sounding
names or URLs. Avoid use of excessive links or keywords as these may be edited
- Comments that include personal attacks, discrimination of any kind, offensive language or inappropriate content will be deleted. Commenters who repeatedly include this type of content in their comments will be blocked.
to keep comments relevant to what’s being talked about. Conversations can go
lots of places but try not to add a non-sequitur that stops conversation
- Please don’t disclose private information in a comment such as phone numbers, snail mail addresses, birthdates or any credit card information. We will edit this type of information out so please don’t post it.
- Your comment will only be responded to by the author within the comment section. You will never be contacted directly in response to a comment by a writer of SEAN KELLY ON MOVIES.
reserve the right to edit, delete, move or mark as spam any or all comments that
we feel violate this policy.
- If you feel that a commenter has violated the terms of this policy please email the Editor with the title of the post, the name of the commenter (as it appears on the screen) and the date you saw the comment at sean[at]skonmovies.com.
- All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold SEAN KELLY ON MOVIES and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability. Commenting on this blog means that you agree to the terms set out in this policy.