Here is a page where you can find convenient links to my writing all over the web, as well as select essays that I have written. This list will be updated on a semi-regular basis.
All listings are in reverse-chronological order.
- Toronto Film Scene – July 2013 – September 2017
- TheSubstream.com – January 2012 – March 2013
- MONDOmagazine – January 2009 – February 2011
- Miscellaneous Articles
SK on Movies Reposts
Unpublished Journal Submissions
- Reality in Destruction – How Roland Emmerich Used Real Apocalyptic Theories in The Day After Tomorrow and 2012 – Submitted for CineAction issue 85 – Fall 2011
Selected Essays from my Studies at York University
- Tim Burton: Unique American Auteur – American Film II – December 2009.
- Politics and Genre in The Day(s) the Earth Stood Still – Film Remakes – December 2009.
- David Cronenberg’s Naked Lunch – Director’s Cinema: David Cronenberg – April 2009.
- Luis Buñuel, Surrealism, and a Deviation from Traditional Narrative – Narratology and Luis Buñuel – February 2009.